The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Nov 14, 00:00 AEDT
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Nov 13, 23:00 AEDT
We’ve been cooking up new features and fixes this past month, and it all goes live on Kounta shortly.
When: 11PM AEDT on November 13th
How: After this time, Kounta will auto-update on log in
Pay for Kounta via bank account
Paying for your Kounta subscription each month is a whole lot easier thanks to automatic bank transfers. Simply go to Payment Methods in My Kounta in the Back Office to link your bank account. (Currently only available for Australian banks.)
Hide $0 products from receipts
This feature is particularly handy for when you want to report on all the juicy details of your orders, but you don’t want these details passed along to your customers through a receipt - like set menus for example.
Credit card and bank account payments for all sites can now be managed through the Payment Methods page in the Back Office
- Fixed a formatting issue on the products page
- Corrected a bug where account sales invoices failed to send if email receipts are turned off
- Sorted a glitch with a missing assign button for bluetooth printers in register-specific mode, and cancel button linking to the wrong location
- Addressed a scaling problem with PDF tax invoices with many sales
- Corrected an issue where you could not add funds through the Gift Card API
- Fixed a bug with Kounta billing showing in non-USD amounts.
- Sorted a glitch with the keypad reappearing after clicking OK on Takings and Money In/Out
- Addressed a problem with modal in payment methods not covering the whole page
- Corrected an issue with Blackline not pairing
- Fixed an error with the POS salesfeed and $0 products with option sets
- Sorted a glitch with the Gift Card and Payments API and Liven
- Resolved an issue with updating payment for overdue accounts
- Addressed a bug where the option set option's price was misaligned
- Fixed a misaligned Add on button
- Corrected misaligned prices on the product page
- Sorted a copy issue in the Bank Account Section in the Payment Methods page
Nov 12, 17:21 AEDT